Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What I Consider Interesting

The subject I most enjoy reading is fiction, because fictional novels and works sometimes relieves me of all the problems with world for a while, and make me happy.

My favorite hobby is collecting a old lego products from a line called bionicle, i never took care of mine as a kid, but as i grew, i started to collect them, though i have yet to get a shelf for all of them.

If I won the lottery, I would use the money to help my family financially, so my parents wouldn't have to work as hard as the do.

The type of volunteer activity I prefer is helping out people who are less wiser than me to learn, for example silking in a class or being a teachers assistant, or even something like a awareness gathering.

My favorite school subject has always been history, because i have always enjoyed learning the elaborate history of this world, and i seem to be quite good at remembering it as well.

If I ran the world, the first thing I would change is fighting within the world. I would try to make it so that there were no more wars, no more meaningless deaths over pointless pieces of land and resources that the aggressors probably doesn't need anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment